Common treatments cannot be given for all drug addicts and alcoholics, because of various physical and psychological factors. The prescribed treatments will also depend upon the severity of damage that is done to the body.
Reputable rehab centers have all the facilities and well-trained professionals to provide personalized rehabilitation treatments and aftercare, as per the specific requirements of their clients.
Patients are Treated as Inpatient/Outpatient
- Inpatient patients – Generally treated in residential rehab place where a patient gains full time attention of the nursing team as well as of doctors employed in the rehab center. Another plus point of enrolling as inpatient is that you get ample chances to interact with other inmates following the treatment for similar health issues. It is even ideal way to recover if you don’t have any person to care for you at home and if your health condition has been greatly affected because of addiction to abused substances.
- Outpatients – The only difference when compared to inpatients is that the patients receive treatment for few hours as they don’t need to get admitted to live in the rehab. This kind is suitable for patients continuing their routine life style while taking the treatment. The patients suffering from less health issues due to addiction are mainly categorized as outpatients.
There are even niche treatment centers catering for particular category of patients.
- Rehabs for women – This provides a safe healing space for women. The centers even provide counseling sessions for physically abused women.
- Teen drug rehab – Specially healing center for adolescents suffering from health issues due to drug addiction. The centers provide necessary counseling sessions and conduct seminars for teenagers to relive their life with full enthusiasm.
- Dual diagnosis drug rehab – Health issues related to mental symptoms like depression, overstress and negative thinking are eradicated by taking special care as well as providing psychiatric counseling.
- Holistic drug rehab centers – Holistic methods are used to improve the health of patients following therapy sessions to reduce the addiction towards alcohol or drug. The medium adapted are yoga, acupuncture, diet consciousness and meditation. Using such methods help in enhancing the mind and body of the patient as well as their spirit gets uplifted. This program helps to rise the inner strength of the addicted person.
All the well-known Colorado rehab facilities providing centers believe in adapting various strategies like detoxification through powerful medicines, provide learning platform to eradicate the health issues and take control of leading better life.
Group therapy, complementary therapies and workshops conducted by experienced psychiatrists and ex-patients of the rehab centers leading healthy life. The experiences shared by them will help in understanding the body changes they are feeling while undergoing treatment. Let the patients know the obstacles they will face outside the rehab and proper ways utilized to overcome the issues.
The patients emotional distress is eliminated. Enhancing the brain capturing power, increase in body strength and boosting self-esteem are few features every rehab centers focus on.